Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage each project’s scope and timeline
• Manage, instruct and monitoring project implementation follow Agile process.
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and process.
• Work with Technical Leader to handle backlogs and new requests
• Work closely within the Development, QA and Project Management team in ensuring best software quality, applying technical process, and achieving the projects target.
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
• Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and
enjoy working on it
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectronicEngineering or any related fields.
• At least 4 years of work experiences in Scrum Master, Project Manager with knowledge into software development technologies
• Scrum Master certificate is an advantage.
• Expert in project tracking, roadmap planning, product backlog
• Leadership, coaching, mentoring skills are needed to utilize those skill for team’s potential.
• Understanding software development processes and procedures
• Good project management and planning skill
• Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills
• Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
• Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills