Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing overall QA task for multiple projects.
- Own quality practice of assigned scrum team using Agile methodology.
- Manage of the QA and responsible for ensuring that quality program policies, plans, standards and requirements are met as per quality standard.
- Plan and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Liaisons and coordinates with business partners, vendors and relevant parties for software/system design, development, integration, and testing.
- Handling customers complain and issue the corrective action.
- Lead and participate in the requirement analysis and test procedures.
- Coaching small group of QA engineer on technical aspect of products.
- Leads other test engineers for systems integration and configuration for new service, application and new version.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- 8+ years’ work experience for in quality assurance, test automation or development.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Able to work in tight schedule.
- Skilled in SQL and database.
- Skill in Unix is a plus.
- Skill in automation is a plus.