Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of technical team to help to fulfil business objectives
- Participant in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which are requirement, design, development and testing.
- Responsible for software developments and procedures based on Senior’s instruction
- Co-ordinate with functional areas on launch and deployment tasks.
- Study in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- Knowledge in C, or C++, or C# or .Net Framework, or Java, or Python or Android or SQL development.
- Understand Relational databases, has experience on MSSQL, or Oracle, or MySQL, or SQLite.
- Willing to learn and use new skill areas.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
|Job Category||Developer, Internship|