Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing web site revision.
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
- Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.
- Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine web sites’ effectiveness or usability.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Identify or document backup or recovery plans.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Develop web site performance metrics.
- Planning and tuning web applications.
- Knowledge of security for applications, networking, and operating systems.
- Deployment using automation knowledge.
- Monitoring and virtualization experience.
- Ethernet networking.
- Self-motivated, Can-do attitude, Teamwork-oriented