Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners through identification of key decision makers and managing and building relationships in the market segments.
• Identify and assess potential business opportunities in the markets and provide feedback to other teams.
• Acquire, develop, and manage key strategic clients and channel partners.
• Support partners with project proposals, bidding, and presentations to successfully capture projects.
• Support partners by answering complex questions pertaining to product features, functions, licensing, integration, and program or project requirements.
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by assisting with researching, developing, and maintaining long- and short-range sales and marketing plans.
• Monitor, analyze, and communicate monthly sales data and targets.
• Drive continual training activities which articulate strategic direction, product and technology, sales strategies, go-to-market efforts, demand-creation and marketing programs and communications.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of technology products, programs, projects, and sales methodology.
• Work closely with Project Management team to provide project and content coordination in support of partner-driven marketing events with support from Project Management team and channel strategy resources.
• Support key marketing activities necessary to produce sales growth, road shows, conferences, tradeshows, sales training sessions, and various sales engagement activities.
• Build team to support Business Development initiatives.
• MUST HAVE background in EDC, AFC System, and railway industry .
• Degree level education, with post graduate qualification being desirable.
• 10+ years of experience in business development, sales or channel marketing.
• Excellent track record in strategic planning and income/new business generation to achieve challenging revenue budgets.
• Experience developing and managing channel partners and programs to meet and exceed sales quotas.
• Excellent negotiation skills/techniques with channel partners and clients as well as internal delivery teams for successful execution of sales targets.
• Understands national and regional technology marketplace requirements and trends.
• Possess extensive contacts/relationships within the rail, transit, and systems integrator community – banking to facilitate the development of strategic teaming relationships would be advantage.
• Proven ability to navigate through the partner’s organization.
• Proven ability to leverage internal and external resources to achieve sales objectives.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills, including report construction.
• Able to work flexibly, with some travel and evening/weekend work.
|Job Category||Business Development|